At Wilcox-Outdoors, we take our commitment to offering high-quality programs and maintaining positive relationships with our host venues seriously. We appreciate your investment in our courses and want to make sure you understand our refund policy before enrolling in a class or scheduling an event.
Payment and Late Fees
- Payment in full is due at the time of enrollment to secure your space in a course/event or upon agreement to secure the date of a planned lecture or seminar.
- When an invoice is issued, the payment due date will be indicated on the invoice.
- Payments submitted after the due date may be subject to late fees.
We have a very strict cancellation policy that applies to all classes, lectures, seminars, workshops, and private lessons. Please note the following:
- Full refund if you cancel more than 30 days before the class.
- 50% refund or reschedule if you cancel with less than 30 days before the class.
- No refund or reschedule if you cancel within 24 hours or do not show up.
Rescheduling and Credit
- If you need to cancel or reschedule, please contact us immediately.
- If you cancel or reschedule more than 10 days before the scheduled event, you may be eligible for a full or partial credit toward a future Wilcox-Outdoors event.
- Credit must be used within 12 months of the original event date, or it will be forfeited.
- In the event that Wilcox-Outdoors cancels an event, you are eligible for the following options:
- Full refund of your enrollment fee
- Transfer to another event, based on availability, on the current schedule of your choosing
- Credit toward future training
- Contact Wilcox-Outdoors with your preference.
Host Facility Cancellation
- No refunds will be issued for classes that are not canceled by Wilcox-Outdoors.
- If the host facility chooses to cancel, an identical course/event at the same or similar location will be rescheduled within the next calendar year.
- If you cannot attend the rescheduled course/event, contact Wilcox-Outdoors directly to identify alternative courses of action, such as applying payment to another course/event.
Natural Disaster or Restricted Travel
- If the host venue, state, or federal authorities declare a travel ban, natural disaster, or state of emergency that requires the cancellation of a course/event, Wilcox-Outdoors will reschedule an identical course/event at the same location within the next calendar year.
- No refunds will be issued due to a state or federal travel ban related class cancellation.
- If you cannot attend the rescheduled course/event, contact Wilcox-Outdoors directly to identify alternative courses of action.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.